Wednesday 4 August 2010

new tattoos


We kind of decided on a whim that we would go out and get these.. making the holidays memorable!


Pretty self explanatory...although I will add that Ben's attempt to be macho at the tattoo parlour I will never forget!
This one needs a bit more explaining. So it took me ages to try and think of something that links to England in some way, and the only tattoo-able thing I could think of was the red rose.. but I didn't really want that so eventually I came up with the latin term vita brevis, which means life is short - it just reminds me to appreciate each moment and take every opportunity, like I did when I moved here, and I went for a lavender rose (you can't really see it that well in the photo) which represents love at first sight as well as England.. corny and I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment