Wednesday 4 August 2010

update numero uno

no time like the present.. okay so today! really relaxing, one of the first days we have actually done pretty much nothing and I haven't been anxious that it's been a waste of time! To start with we went to this barn land that was for sale that Gillie was interested in.. then to this really nice farm shop and kind of vintage like cafe and had some lunch, then literally came home and just chilled for about 3 hours - I haven't been able to do that for ages! I finished my book (The 8th Confession by James Patterson - very easy and also a good story). Gillie and I planned on going to yoga at the gym but it was cancelled so we improvised and used a DVD that was hilarious.. but felt amazing after! Also found out how inflexible I am! After that we went to an amazing curry place for dinner.. (picture). And that's that x

Ben being romantic as usual! 

No comments:

Post a Comment